This blog brought to you by...us!

This blog brought to you by...us!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mom and Dad came to OHIO!






I realized that I forgot to blog about my parents visit to Ohio last month! Oops! Anyway, we had a great time, but all it did was rain and rain. The waterfall you see in the pic is a few minutes walk from our home and feeds Lake Erie. Dustin was feeling a little daring as he walked out on the slippery, pier...or pie! Such a rule breaker!
As you can see, Caesar was a little cold and didn't want to have his pic taken!

3 comments:

Skye said...

What a beautiful area, I hope you're enjoying it! I pick up temp days too, and I always regret it because when the day comes I feel like I have so much else to do. But the extra checks are always nice.

The Waites said...

I loved reading your blog! Nice to "catch up"! Looks like you two are doing well!
xoxo
Amanda Smart Waite

Josh and Laurie said...

Its so pretty. Its so good to see what everyone is doing.