This blog brought to you by...us!

This blog brought to you by...us!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Dustin, my Mom, and Sheri
C- Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Lip gloss, mascara, and a cool hat
F- Favorite Color: Pink
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H-Home town: Salt Lake City, Utah
I -Indulgences: pedicures, massages, and key lime cheesecake
J- January or July?: July...but not in Vegas.
K-Kids: none yet...maybe soon??
L-Life is incomplete without: family, friends, and Diesel
M-Marriage Date: September 27, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: One brother, 2 brother-in-laws, 3 sister-in-laws
O- Oranges or Apples: apples just because they are easier to eat.
P- Phobias or Fears: creepy-crawlies and leaving my straightening iron plugged in and the garage door open as well as the stove on.
Q- Quote: "If you wanna keep em', floss em'!
R- Reason To Smile: I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband who takes care of me and family and friends who love and support me!
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Three: Shea, Skye, and Dustin
U- Unknown fact about me: Some of you may already know this, but I have a slight sun allergy. Bring on the shade and the SPF 50!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I like meat!
W- Worst Habit: making sure my straightening iron is unplugged before I leave. Although this may be a good habit, I check it about three times before I leave the house. Very annoying!!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays. I take them alot and make sure I stand 6 feet away!
Y-Your favorite food: Mexican food
Z: Zodiac Sign: Gemini

2 comments:

{Jamey} said...

Yea Dena you rejoined the blogging world! How are you liking Ohio so far? Your house is way cute! It looks like a nice place to live. BTW, Happy 5 year anniversary coming up at the end of the month!

Skye said...

We were married the same summer, congratulations! Are you guys going to do anything special for your anniversary? And how do you feel that you were the only one who knew about me being pregnant for like a month? When you asked me, I was just caught off guard and not prepared to lie. But i don't mind people knowing, I just wanted to wait a little while longer to tell people just in case of a miscarriage or something like that. Do you guys want kids soon? Do you think you'll stay out there for a while?