This blog brought to you by...us!

This blog brought to you by...us!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged by Jamie

Thanks for tagging me, Jamie!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was 15 years old and in high school, I guess.
2. I was enrolled at Brighton High School for their drivers ed program.
3. I was saying 'goodbye' to my brother as he left for college in Kansas.
4. I was picking out what car I wanted, but ended up driving my brother's car.
5. I was eating cheeseburgers and tater-tots all the time because I was playing volleyball and basketball.

5 things on today's to-do list:
1. Exercise
2. Go purchase the Twilight Soundtrack
3. Rake leaves
4. Frame our diplomas
5. Bathe my dog

5 treats I enjoy:
1. Twizzler Nibs
2. Ice Cream
3. Brownies
4. Cake Donuts
5. Ummm...I am hungry, but I try to stay away from these!!

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire (you mean 'when'):
1. Travel
2. Buy Jason a new car
3. Pay for a nanny for my sister-in-law who is having identical twin girls!!
4. Pay for a housekeeper for me!!
5. Start a family business

5 places I have lived:
1. New Port News, VA
2. Littleton, CO
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Bay Village, OH
5. That's it!

5 places I have worked:
1. Foothill Orthodontics
2. Maxfield Orthodontics
3. Rosander Dental
4. Beautiful Smiles
5. Voiers Cosmetic Family Dental

5 people I tag:
1. Dustin
2. Christy
3. Skye
4. Casandra
5. Chanci

1 comment:

Trent and Cas said...

who is having twin girls??