This blog brought to you by...us!

This blog brought to you by...us!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Throwing Leaves

Our friends from Chicago, Drew and Christy, came to visit us last month. Christy wanted to go outside to 'throw leaves.' We went to one of the metroparks by our house and Christy put her camera on the fence that Drew and Dustin are posing on.



The pics with all four of us took many takes because we were not sure when to throw our leaves. As you can see from the pic below, I thought the timer had already gone off and I was laughing.



Thanks for a great time, Drew and Christy! See you for b-ball in Chicago!
PS SHHH...I'm hunting rabbits...





4 comments:

Trent and Cas said...

i know, i am so sad that you can't come with us to the movie. we'll miss you! i get my background at www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and you don't have to download them! they have instructions on the website. did you find the recipe then?? sorry i forgot you asked for it again awhile back!

{Jamey} said...

Yeah, I think it sounds like we are going to try and go see Twilight. It sounds like it's going to be Me, Chanci, Skye, and Casandra. I'm excited to see the girls again and hang out. I think it will be fun! Wish you could come too :0( We'll miss you! Hey fly out for the weekend and come with us!

Skye said...

oh, I miss your cheesy-ness. you need to fly up next weekend and come to the premier with us, or do you have any friends out their that are freaks about it like us? Well just know we'll think of you. If you're coming home for christmas we should all go out, let me know.

Christy and Drew said...

Throwing leaves was a blast!!!! "oh, there they go...."